Assassin's Creed: Bloodtide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Bloodtide

Relive the Assassin's Creed experience in this Assassin's Creed RPG. Assassin's Creed: Bloodtide is a non-canon tale revolving around the storyline, and constant battle between Assassins and Templars. Follow your own destiny, in this epic RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do, But Do Not

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Lucien

Lord Lucien

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Gray
Faction: Knights Templar

Do, But Do Not Empty
PostSubject: Do, But Do Not   Do, But Do Not EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:04 pm

Lord Lucien decided he'd travel to Spain, particularly Sevilla for he was centering the Templar's political power in this City. The rest of the World didn't know this, but, he was certain of it. It was a handy place, especially since one of the World's largest Cathedrals were located within the City. Currently he was recognized as a Citizen, but, a particularly religious one who went to Church every Sunday. It was a nice image, and he was becoming respectable among the citizens familiar with him. Today, beneath the beautiful sun, Lord Lucien decided he would go to the Marketplace get to know the City more, etc... It seemed like a pretty simple and casual task on his schedule, and it certainly was. For nearly a week now he had been exploring Sevilla, and getting to know it. But, he remained subtle about it. This time, he was being more open to the public, allowing other to walk by him, some more familiar with him to wave, etc. As he traveled he of course had his cane, and he had his 'limp' which was certainly a false one; no one knew that either. He was wondering around the fruits aisle. He grabbed hold of an apple and examined it closely with his sharp eyes. "Hmm... It is fresh." He spoke up, his elderly tone giving way. He then bit into the apple coolly. He hadn't worried about anyone call his action thievery, because if they did, he'd simply show them the currency he had in his coat pocket. He continued browsing the marketplace, specifically the Fruits aisle.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet
Name: Ruby Kimiro

Do, But Do Not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do, But Do Not   Do, But Do Not EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Ruby was down, she still couldn't get over what happened in britian. She decided to leave and return there later, to let the myth sink in a but more. Her head was downcast she was kicking a rock. The Rosario moved side to side as she walked. Ruby side ignoring the cat calls of the drunkmen out side a tavern she was walking by. She walked into the market her head still down. She walked for a bit then walked into someone. "Sorry." said Ruby not looking up.
Back to top Go down
Lord Lucien

Lord Lucien

Character sheet

Do, But Do Not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do, But Do Not   Do, But Do Not EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:03 pm

As Lord Lucien was peacefully crunching into his apple, he felt a slight bump against his back. He turned around, only to see the Vampire of London. He smirked. Reaching on his side, he pulled a rolled-up newspaper. Vampire's Had Enough Blood? Was the title of the first article. This Article was made because London has had a week of no murders involving the Vampire's trademark, which were two holes in the victims neck. "Please... Explain yourself." The Grand Master ordered. His smirk turned into a scowl. He waited for the shameful Magister to reply.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

Do, But Do Not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do, But Do Not   Do, But Do Not EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:34 pm

"An victim ended up being a high skilled assassin." said Ruby. "He figured out how I have my powers. He knew about the pieces." Ruby paused. "The assassin was fast, he was able to dodge most of my attacks, I only got him once while he got me multiple times and being shot in the arms." said Ruby holding up her arms to show him the bandages wrapped around her lower arms. "He adapted to battle quickly, I even threw a wagon at him and he dodged it." Ruby paused again. "Forgive me sir. I wasn't able to install enogh fear among them. "
Back to top Go down
Lord Lucien

Lord Lucien

Character sheet

Do, But Do Not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do, But Do Not   Do, But Do Not EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:21 pm

The Grand Master paused, reflecting on his Magistrate's actions, and her opponents. She wasn't neccessarily at fault, but, it was somewhat disappointing that her opponent had proven more superior then her in combat. "Your presence in Great Britain was unnecessary anyways." The Grand Master replied. He thought for a moment, looking up to the sky. "Your opponent, with such a high level of skill... I suspect he is at least one of the Eagle's of the Order of the Assassins. I've battled many Assassins before, and they were simpler opponents." The Grand Master thought out loud. "Perhaps... Perhaps this Assassin was the Master Assassin, known amongst the Order as its recognized finest." The Grand Master said. "How long did it take him to identify your Piece of Eden, and its ability?" The Grand Master asked, turning around to face the Magistrate once more.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

Do, But Do Not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do, But Do Not   Do, But Do Not EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:35 pm

"He brought it up a few minutes into battle." said Ruby. "But he said he was looking for me so I think he already knew." Ruby shuffled nervously in place. She felt even worse because of the assassins possible rank. She felt like she should of captured or kill the man. She waited for the grandmaster to answer.
Back to top Go down
Lord Lucien

Lord Lucien

Character sheet

Do, But Do Not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do, But Do Not   Do, But Do Not EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:05 pm

"That is quite an impressive analysis." The Grand Master thought to himself loudly. He started corressing his beard as he thought. "Did he reveal any of his facial features? Perhaps he is prominent in Society... Someone I may be capable of identifying." The Grand Master asked her curiously. He had his right hand clasped over the Owl on the top of his cane. From immediate outer appearances it looked as if he was holding on to the Cane in order to sustain his balance, but, that was simply all an illusion to the observer. He waited for the Magistrate to respond.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

Do, But Do Not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do, But Do Not   Do, But Do Not EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:36 pm

"No he didn't sound British." said Ruby. "It sounded a bit like french, hard to tell he was good at sounding British." She messed around with her piece of eden. "Sadly if i run into again he will know who i am." said Ruby. "He wore a hooded clock and was fast, couldn't get a good look at his face."
Back to top Go down
Lord Lucien

Lord Lucien

Character sheet

Do, But Do Not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do, But Do Not   Do, But Do Not EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:41 pm

"He sounds like quite the challenging foe." The Grand Master thought out loud. "Someone able to conceal themselves, and remain on the offensive while doing so. A useful tool indeed." The Grand Master added. "Do you think he would ever be willing to be manipulated by our influence? Or were you certain that he was entirely against us?" The Grand Master asked her. An idea was starting to pop into his head. Perhaps if he could get his Magistrate to lure the Assassin out, then he himself would be able to challenge the skillful Assassin, in the proccess gather information... Use him as a link to the Order. He waited for the Vampire to respond.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

Do, But Do Not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do, But Do Not   Do, But Do Not EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:42 pm

"I may be the vampire of our group but I don't think I would be able to seduce him even with all my charm." said Ruby. "I think he is a dead set enemy." Ruby paused for a second. "But there isn't a man that I couldn't charm, so I could try." said Ruby. "If I can't he would be the first."
Back to top Go down
Lord Lucien

Lord Lucien

Character sheet

Do, But Do Not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do, But Do Not   Do, But Do Not EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:13 pm

"Such a tactic would be futile Vampire. The Assassin knows that you are his target... Since he is apart of the Order he certainly has disciplinary training of some kind, and at a high degree. It'd be unwise to approach him in such a way." He reminded her. "If you are willing to, I could give you a task to make up for your recent failure... Such a task would involve a bit of a risk however." He paused. He knew she'd be up for the task, she was confident in her skills, and even though she may've lost some confidence, she'd want to redeem herself in some way. "If you can distract the Assassin... You know, by luring him out... I can pop into the scene unexpectedly, and catch him by surprise. I think that would be the wise, and practical decision." The Grand Master offered her this duty. He waited for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

Do, But Do Not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do, But Do Not   Do, But Do Not EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:04 am

"Yes master, i'll do anything you ask." said Ruby. The grandmaster explained what she needed to do. It was risky and a chance she would die or get her piece stolen. However she was desperate, and wanted to redeem herself. She could seduce the assassin out, or try to. Fight a bit, then the grandmaster pops in and then he is a prisoner of the templars. "Yes master, I'll lure him out." said Ruby.
Back to top Go down
Lord Lucien

Lord Lucien

Character sheet

Do, But Do Not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do, But Do Not   Do, But Do Not EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:20 am

"Good, I advise you do so a couple days from now, at night time... It will give you time to prepare. After all... The trap I'm setting for him may involve your sacrifice." The Grand Master warned her, he knew she'd want to at least prepare for two days... Plot the plan, how to go with doing the plan, how long she'd be able to hold him off... What kind of advantages and disadvantages does he have over her, etc... All a General's plot before going into battle. "Well than... I will be watching, and waiting. Even if you cannot see me, I will be there." The Grand Master said. It was a scary thought for anyone. "...Farewell." He said as he suddenly teleported along with the breezy wind flowing through his direction.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

Do, But Do Not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do, But Do Not   Do, But Do Not EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:03 pm

"Yes master." said Ruby. She began to walk away. She had an idea on how to lure him out. He sounded French so she would head to France. The actual lure will be over kill. First thing frst she headed to the docks and found a merchent, which word travels through fast. "I've just heard the vampire of London found a new place to hunt, I heard it was somewhere in france." said Ruby. The merchent said something in Spanish then walked over to other boat captains. Now that the word was out there was only one thing left, head to France.
Back to top Go down
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer
Assassin de Maître

Character sheet
Name: laigle-Dieudonné de France
Faction: Order of the Assassins

Do, But Do Not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do, But Do Not   Do, But Do Not EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:29 pm

(OOC: Alright, well I'm locking the topic you've made here.)
Back to top Go down
https://assassinscreed.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Do, But Do Not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do, But Do Not   Do, But Do Not Empty

Back to top Go down

Do, But Do Not
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed: Bloodtide :: In-Character Zone :: 17th Century :: Spain :: Sevilla-
Jump to: