Assassin's Creed: Bloodtide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Bloodtide

Relive the Assassin's Creed experience in this Assassin's Creed RPG. Assassin's Creed: Bloodtide is a non-canon tale revolving around the storyline, and constant battle between Assassins and Templars. Follow your own destiny, in this epic RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So a Russian walks in to Spain and...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Richter
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Richter

Character sheet
Name: Richter Nikitin
Faction: Order of the Assassins

So a Russian walks in to Spain and... Empty
PostSubject: So a Russian walks in to Spain and...   So a Russian walks in to Spain and... EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:48 pm

Richter walked the streets of madrid. He was told about a lack of assassins down here or something like that he wasn't really paying attention but said he would help out. Now he just would of listened to exactly were he needed to go in this city it would be alot easier to help out. He continued to walk the streets.
Back to top Go down
Lord Lucien

Lord Lucien

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Gray
Faction: Knights Templar

PostSubject: Re: So a Russian walks in to Spain and...   So a Russian walks in to Spain and... EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:16 pm

The Grand Master noticed a confused fellow among the crowd of Spaniards peacefully traveling about. He stuck out quite a lot. Lighter tone of skin, brown hair, blue eyes. He was very unlike the dark haired, tan skinned people of Spain. Normally Lord Lucien wouldn't bother disturbing a random traveler, but, this one had intrigued him quite a bit. He decided to take on the role of supporter, and decided he would guide him through the City... Understanding the City in more depth along the way for himself. He teleported a few feet behind the young man, and then walked calmly towards him, he walked with his cane, as if he was handicap. No one would be able to see through such a deception, he was afterall a master at it. "Why hello there Traveler. You seem lost." Lord Lucien pointed out in his shriveled tone with a deeper voice, and a lighter englishman accent. He waited for the confused somebody to respond.
Back to top Go down
Richter
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Richter

Character sheet
Name: Richter Nikitin
Faction: Order of the Assassins

PostSubject: Re: So a Russian walks in to Spain and...   So a Russian walks in to Spain and... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:59 am

"Lost... no." said Richter. "Very lost, yes." Richter really didn't pay attention to the man at first. He turned to face the man and a shiver when down his back. He waved it off but began being careful on what he said. How would i kill for eagle vision right now, this guy doesn't seem right, or it could be a false alarm. though Kota. "Can you show me the way to.... uh... i really need to learn spainish." said Kota, then showed him the map he was looking off of. "This place." Kota pointed to a small inn on the map.
Back to top Go down
Lord Lucien

Lord Lucien

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Gray
Faction: Knights Templar

PostSubject: Re: So a Russian walks in to Spain and...   So a Russian walks in to Spain and... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:31 am

(OOC: I think it's unfair how you tend to have a 'bad feeling' about Lord Lucien. I had mentioned in his Application that he was a Master of Deception... Your Character shouldn't be thinking to use "Eagle Vision" on a helpful stranger. I mean, clearly your character is lost. So, again it's not fair your character is uneasy about mine. Please edit that post, or I'll just ignore that part.)

Lord Lucien stood there as the boy asked for aid. He glanced at the boy's map which was in complete Spanish. The tip of his finger touched a particular Inn that Lord Lucien recognized as the "Buen Night' Resto". After taking a short glance, Lord Lucien looked up to the sky for a moment in thought. "Ahh... The Buen Night Resto is only 7 blocks away from here. Please, come follow me." Then Lord Lucien began to slowly walk towards the Inn, he was 'handicap' but he proved to be used to walking as if needed support, he had been doing it for over 300 years afterall. He expected the boy to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So a Russian walks in to Spain and...   So a Russian walks in to Spain and... Empty

Back to top Go down

So a Russian walks in to Spain and...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed: Bloodtide :: In-Character Zone :: 17th Century :: Spain :: Madrid-
Jump to: