Assassin's Creed: Bloodtide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Bloodtide

Relive the Assassin's Creed experience in this Assassin's Creed RPG. Assassin's Creed: Bloodtide is a non-canon tale revolving around the storyline, and constant battle between Assassins and Templars. Follow your own destiny, in this epic RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The hunt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet
Name: Ruby Kimiro
Faction: Knights Templar

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: The hunt   The hunt EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:16 pm

Chaos. Pure Chaos. It was night but the sky was lit with fire. Screams of people running echoed everywhere. It had been a week after her embaressment and the word of her being here had spread. All was in place. Fires burned, bodies lied in the dirt. Ruby was covered in blood of the oneS she killed. "Come out assassin!" yelled Ruby. "I only wish to feast on your blood tonight!" She laughed. All was chaos. Pure chaos.
Back to top Go down
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer
Assassin de Maître

Character sheet
Name: laigle-Dieudonné de France
Faction: Order of the Assassins

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:38 pm

News had spread that the Vampire had gone to France. It wasn't until recently that the French Government discovered most of the victims corpses. They were primarily centered in France, and the victims commonly traveled to Grande Place du marché de Paris, so, the Government officials had suspected that the killings took place within the district. Recently there had been Guards patrolling the City, and calming the Public down. Even the Maire of Paris had developed speeches, etc... The killings were serious, and numerous. The Officials had discovered the woman's identity, and immediately went after her. However, the skirmishes between the Paris Guard and the Vampire have led to failures. She seems to travel about. It wasn't until recently that the Assassins felt they needed to intervene, l'aigle in particular.

l'aigle traveled to Paris a couple days ago to begin his own investigations. He discovered that the murders were being done by the same Templar he met in London. Now that she was in Paris, he knew who to look for... But where? At night time he would roam the streets of Paris, and discover new corpses... Ridding some corpses to ease the Public's concern. The Guard hadn't gotten involved until 2 days into l'aigle's investigation. Soon enough he discovered a meeting amongst Templar particularly serving the Vampire, and he eavesdropped on their meet. They had planned a large outbreak of chaos two days after his search began... It turns out that the chaos was true. It had been done too quickly for l'aigle to respond. However, this time... On the current day, when all this chaos was occurring... l'aigle brought a few other Assassins with him. He knew how dangerous his opponent was, and he was prepared to attack this opponent.

She had called him out, and after she had done so l'aigle organized his fellow Assassin's positions. They were all set up to patrol the perimeter while the battle between the Vampire and Master Assassin was to occur. A couple had been set up to aid l'aigle's assault. He prepared himself. When the time was right, he ordered one of his Assassins to come out of the shadows and strike the Vampire from behind. That Assassin had done so, signaling the l'aigle and his other Assassin to attack as well. Now the Vampire was already dueling an Assassin, and l'aigle was charging towards her, alongside another one of his allies. The battle was to begin.
Back to top Go down
https://assassinscreed.forumotion.co.uk
Lord Lucien

Lord Lucien

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Gray

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:49 pm

(OOC: I won't be joining this thread quite yet. I'll post again when I plan on joining.)
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:53 pm

An assassin attacked. She simply grabbed the assassin by the head and began crushing it. However the charging other two assassins made her fly up in the air. She was holding the other assassin by the head who was moving trying to get free even though they were high in the air. She grabbed hin by the shirt and let go of his head. He stared at hurt, scared for his life. Ruby leaned over and kissed the assassin. She then grabbed him by the head again and lifted him out. She crushed his head slowly. He screamed and moved in pain then fell limp. Blood trickled down her arm. She let go of the body as the assassin fell towards the ground. She returned her attention to the other assassin. "I want the assassin I fought before." said Ruby licking the blood off her arm. She left a side note saying to take a vacation or the whole vampire thing might become 100% true. "Were is the one I fought."
Back to top Go down
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer
Assassin de Maître

Character sheet

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:01 pm

(OOC: I was supposed to be one of the Assassins... But, it doesn't matter. I'll post as if I wasn't.)

l'aigle appeared from the shadows. The way she defeated the Assassins was so unnecessary, and cruel. "You are weak... It's pathetic how you must rely on a tool to give you power. You do realize it is not your own... Or are you mentally weak as well? Perhaps you've given in to the illusion of your power." l'aigle said with his hood up and usual outfit equipped. He was walking slowly, and coolly towards the Vampire. "Surely you didn't go through all this just to find me... You'd never be able to find me. I am only capable of finding others, and normally when I do... They end up getting assassinated." l'aigle added. He was tired of formalities with this woman. It was all about the fight, this would end her reign over the people's pain and suffering. He planned on killing her tonight... He was capable of doing it once already, and nothing appeared to have changed since, other then the fact that she seemed to have become more of a Vampire. "It was clever how you posted your Templar around the City, but, they have all been dealt with. I assume you're a Magistrate... Especially with the number of Templar you are capable of garrisoning into one City." l'aigle asked her, he wasn't neccessarily expecting an answer however. He waited for her to strike at him.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:20 pm

"You are very observant, I respect that in the prey and I'll just get more later, I told them not to go to get in on this, but all seem to want to prove themselves to me." said Ruby slowing desending until she was 10 feet from the ground. "Tell me assassin, if you ment assassinate me why am I still here. Better question, how are you going to kill me with out a wooden stake." said Ruby then decided to go on the grandmaster's guess. "Or should I call you what ever you call the higher ups in your play group." Ruby then thought it might be worth a try and turn him to her side. "Why don't you join us, you could have anything. You could have any and all woman you desire, all the power and money you could need." Ruby landed on the ground. "Tell me want you desire and I'll make it happen." said Ruby. "Anything you desire."
Back to top Go down
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer
Assassin de Maître

Character sheet

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:26 pm

l'aigle continued walking around his target... Observing her, analyzing her slight movements, memorizing her tactics. l'aigle continued glaring at her, around her as she spoke. "So... It appears you believe you have the power that you have even without a Piece of Eden by your side if you think I have to have a stake to kill you." The Master Assassin taunted her. He ignored the fact that she was aware of l'aigle's rank; however, this was probably a common observation for many. However, none have really been able to respond for they were all killed before they could. It was then that she offered him to join her, to join the Templar. "My only desire is your death, and the fall of the Knights Templar." l'aigle replied sternly. He then quickly darted towards her, and like an eagle stretching out its talons, he struck at an opening in her defense. He was certain this one single strike struck her flesh.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm

Ruby blocked with a fan, clashing with his weapon. "Sadly that is a desire I cannot fullfill." said Ruby. She slashed with her other fan. She jumped back to get some space between them. The grandmaster was somewhere, where she didn't know, she just had to get the assassin to fight then she would if redeemed her self. "My mother always scolded me for playing with my food." said Ruby putting her fans away to throw 8 knifed at the master assassin. She then took her fans out again. "She never understood why I played with my food. So I showed her." Ruby rushed the master assassin. She was more prepared. She wasn't going to screw up again.
Back to top Go down
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer
Assassin de Maître

Character sheet

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:42 pm

l'aigle parried her strike with her fan using his dagger, La Jeune fille de Mort. He then jumped back while she had done the same. They were roughly 15 feet apart. There was a pause between the two's movement. The Templar commented on her mother, and implied that she had killed her mother. It was a sick act. "...Fortunately my mother is at home." l'aigle replied sarcastically disabling the Templar's comment about her mother from effecting him at all or his focus in particular. She threw 8 throwing knives at l'aigle. It was a blunt tactic and clearly she had become more sloppy then last time. l'aigle managed to repel 6 of the 8 throwing knives, dodging the other two by flipping in the air. He landed softly. l'aigle charged for her again, he swung his dagger at her a few times, and heavily only to distract her defense from his sword combo coming directly towards her sides. It was rough fighting.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:01 pm

They fought, although no ground was being gained or lost. Only the hits made on both of them were small cuts that didn't really mean anything. He said his mother was at home. "Are you so sure about that?" asked Ruby as they fought. People were staring to watch the fight, most were gaurds to scared to do anything. Ruby found it annoying that her master was taking his sweet time. She would do anything he asked, even kill herself, but that didn't mean she wanted to die. She opened her fans and began to fight with open fans. She also three some kicks when she could.
Back to top Go down
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer
Assassin de Maître

Character sheet

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:36 am

The two had been fighting for quite a while now. Apparently the Templar was trying a lot harder then she had been previously. However, this time it seemed she was hesitant. She wasn't willing to go on the offensive, always relying on l'aigle's strikes. It was strange; almost as if she were waiting for someone. He continued swiftly thrusting his dagger all about, and by surprise, ducked and swooped a kick around her legs. He managed to trip her. He then dove in for the kill with one of his hidden blades but, she was able to dodge it in time. They continued clashing, the duel wasn't getting anywhere. The Guards were all completely distracted by the Civilians in a chaotic state, or they were busy fighting some Templar raiding parties. It was almost a battle in Paris, but, it all took place in one District, which didn't make it as widespread as it may become in the future. She attempted to kick him multiple times, but, due to his superior agility experience he was able to dodge the kicks, and actually spin-kicked her in response, trying to disarm her so that he could then skewer her flesh with his Sword which was currently lying in its scabbard.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:46 am

He spin kickedher and one of her fans went flying. Ruby got back up in time to block a slash. Ruby for a second started to worry if the assassin would figure things out. She pushed it to backof her mind. "Think about this assassin, once the pieces of Eden are all found, you would have more then a vampire to worry about." said Ruby. She began a quick offencive before moving behind him to slash him with a throwing knife then throwing it at him. She then returned to a more defensive stratgy.
Back to top Go down
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer
Assassin de Maître

Character sheet

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:03 pm

l'aigle had kicked one of her fans out of her grasp. However, he failed to slash stab her in enough time to do any damage for she countered his attack with a block of her own. She spoke up for a brief moment, but, l'aigle had a lot to focus on, already he was growing weary of something... Perhaps another presence; so he failed to respond. She went on the offensive suddenly, putting l'aigle into a cautious state of mind. Instinctively, he had blocked her strike very heavily, probably with the most power he had to offer, his strike was strong enough to push the Templar back. She threw the throwing knife at him, and he slashed it to the side very quickly with his dagger. She then reverted back to her defensive position. Before he did anything... He felt someone's heat radiating off of them, he revered the grip of his dagger, and without looking behind him, he simply thrusted it through the person behind him. He then turned his head only to discover that his dagger's blade was phased right through him. Before l'aigle could respond he knew he was in for some trouble. He would've killed this man, if his blade hadn't strangely phased right through him... l'aigle's eyes widened.
Back to top Go down
Lord Lucien

Lord Lucien

Character sheet

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:15 pm

The Grand Master had been stalking his Vampire throughout all of France. All of his actions, everything he was observing from afar. It wasn't until recently that she truly started chaos within Grande Place du marché de Paris District. This was probably the most populated District in all of Paris, however, it wasn't quite the most well-defended. Nonetheless, the Assassins all came prepared. The Grand Master had witnessed fellow Templar beneath him being stealthily slaughtered by the Assassins, and he chose to do nothing about it except allow his worthless subordinates to suffer for their failure, and ignorance. When he teleported back to where his Vampire, and an impressive Assassin alongside other Assassins were challenging one another, he noticed how easily the Assassins were taken care of, and clearly he noticed who was truly the threat, the Alpha amongst the Assassins attacking. The duel between Vampire, and Vampire Hunter began. The Grand Master wanted to make sure that his target was well worn out before he struck him... He also wanted to observe the Vampire's progress against such a foe. Once they were both worn out, he knew who would be the one to die... He knew his Vampire would fight for her Master until the end, for she had no other purpose in this World. Realizing how well-coordinated she was in combat; the Grand Master decided he wouldn't allow this fight to continue, and planned on killing his target.

The two of them didn't know when he was expected to strike, it was fun surprising them both. He immediately teleported behind the Assassin, and he noticed his Vampire's eyes widen as she witnessed her "Savior". The Assassin was very observant, and actually thrusted his dagger through the Grand Master. Normally it would cause internal bleeding up until the point of unconsciousness and then death... But, unfortunately for the Assassin the dagger's blade phased right through his physical composition. The Grand Master smirked. This prey was worth keeping alive, so, it was satisfying to him that he wouldn't have to kill the Assassin. The Assassin turned his head, and his eyes widened, but, the Grand Master wouldn't allow him to respond. He simply raised his cane from the surface of the stone floors, and unsheathed it, revealing the long, straight, single edged blade from the cane's body itself. He swiftly thrusted it through the Assassin, avoiding the Assassin's vitals. Very quickly, the Assassin fell to the ground, and hit the cold stone floor softly. The Grand Master quickly sheathed his blade back into its cane-like form. He walked patiently towards his Vampire. "You have done well." He complimented her.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:24 pm

"Hello Master." said Ruby as he appeared. She pit her fan away and got the fan that was knocked out of her hand. She put it away when she got it then walked back to her master. "Thank you master, I live only to please you." She looked at the assassin. "Is he... Dead?" asked Ruby. She looked at the assassin and saw he was breathing. Ruby was a bit sad when she saw he was alive.
Back to top Go down
Lord Lucien

Lord Lucien

Character sheet

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:37 pm

"He is alive... Just barely however. Currently his life is on a whim only I control." The Grand Master replied smiling, he didn't even turn his head to take a look at the Assassin. "I plan on keeping him in my captivity until he reveals his authority in the Order of the Assassins..." The Grand Master added. He then paused. He hadn't really thought of what he'd do then. "I am starting to think he will not end up being broken... I could at least unveil his identity, and perhaps then I will recognize him. Surely the Assassins will go looking for this Assassin because it is obvious he is of a higher prestige." The Grand Master informed his Vampire. "I ask of you to remain low, especially in France, and Great Britain. Soon the Authorities will catch up to you, and indeed execute you. I will not allow my precious Vampire to be destroyed." The Grand Master said. He placed his hand on her head, and scruffed her hair a bit as he looked down at her. He smiled and turned around walking calmly back towards the Assassin. He lifted the Assassin's corpse, and heaved him over his right shoulder. He placed his cane within his strap where it was held tightly in place, appearing more like a Sword then a cane. "I have made my base of operations the Cathedral of Sevilla in Spain. That is where I will be, and that is where I will be holding this Assassin in my captivity." In a flash, the Grand Master teleported flowing along with the wind. He was gone, this time... With an Assassin in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt Empty

Back to top Go down

The hunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed: Bloodtide :: In-Character Zone :: 17th Century :: France :: Paris :: Grande Place du marché de Paris-
Jump to: