Assassin's Creed: Bloodtide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Bloodtide

Relive the Assassin's Creed experience in this Assassin's Creed RPG. Assassin's Creed: Bloodtide is a non-canon tale revolving around the storyline, and constant battle between Assassins and Templars. Follow your own destiny, in this epic RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Under a New Wing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer
Assassin de Maître

Character sheet
Name: laigle-Dieudonné de France
Faction: Order of the Assassins

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:24 pm

l'aigle had woken up from a long, painful slumber. He was currently stripped of his equipment, and clothing. All he had on was his white, loose shirt, and tight black pants, with some velvet shoes to match. His shirt had an opening, collars unstrapped so the upper central part of his chest was bare. He wasn't a very hairy adult, but, he had beautiful thick black hair, just hovering along his face as his head was bent downward, and his wrists were strapped to one another tied around his back. All that was free was his neck, and lower body. "...So, I've been captured..." There was a pause in his tone. "Dieu de mai me veille et attaché sa justice autour de ceux qui ont volé ma bonne volonté." He spoke a personal prayer out loud in his primary language. One could identify the language as French, but it wouldn't matter now, his identity was blown. The Templar now knew he was l'aigle, the Archiduc de Marseille, and nephew of the King of France. He decided not to move, or attempt to escape his captor's grasp. He hadn't lost hope, he was strong willed, and would simply wait for the right moment to counter attack, and get the hell out of their grasp. There was silence.
Back to top Go down
https://assassinscreed.forumotion.co.uk
Lord Lucien

Lord Lucien

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Gray
Faction: Knights Templar

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:31 pm

(OOC: Sorry I took so long with this thread... I appreciate that you've done it for me.)

The Grand Master had brought the Assassin to his current base of operations, which was the Sevilla Cathedral in Sevilla, Spain. He wouldn't learn of this fact though. After all the Grand Master frequently operated alone, and had his own personal agenda. From time to time he would invite Magisters to the Cathedral to discuss their operations, but, for the most part, he remained alone here. The Priests at the Cathedral, or at least the majority of them were all supporters of the Templar, unbeknown of their cause. He had placed the Assassin at the highest level of the tallest, and only tower. Above the roof of where he was being kept was the loud ringing of the occasional bell which told the world that service began. The bell hadn't rung yet, it was early in the morning around 7am. Today's mass didn't begin until 10am. Since the time he was brought here the Assassin wasn't given any food or water, but was however given some bandages for his wound. The wound's bleeding stopped two hours ago.

The Assassin was probably confused at the moment. The Grand Master walked to the top of the bell tower. There the Assassin lay, now awake from his slumber. "...You're progressing rather well. You are a strong man indeed... Archiduc de Marseille." The Grand Master greeted himself, well aware of the political hostage he had in his control. "You know... I could use you for political gain in France... Or use you through someone else politically powerful that is under the Templar's influence." The Grand Master smirked. "How does it feel being in captivity?" The Grand Master asked him, still bearing his bothersome grin.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet
Name: Ruby Kimiro

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:12 pm

(OOC: I hope it's ok I join if not you can just delete this.)

Ruby walked up to the cathedral, the preists reconized her and let her in. She stuck to the shadows as she headed for the tower. It was the only place that could remotely hold some one. She kept a low profile getting her, which ment it took forever for her to get here. Once she did she went to the cathedral. She slowly opened the door and walked in. "Hello master." said Ruby then turned to the assassin. "Not so tough now."
Back to top Go down
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer
Assassin de Maître

Character sheet

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:31 pm

l'aigle ignored the Templar who were now standing in the highest room inside the Cathedral beneath the large Cathedral bells. He knew responding to them would only entertain them for they had the total advantage right now. He simply continued looking down, the two were too disgraceful for any kind of attention. He didn't even break a sweat, he wasn't afraid at all. Assassin's were trained for death. It would be a sacrifice... For he wouldn't go down without a fight. "...What do you expect of me? Are you too weak to end my life... You won't be getting any answers from me mon ami..." l'aigle clearly stood his ground. He wouldn't reveal any information. They could damage his body, but they would never break his soul.
Back to top Go down
Lord Lucien

Lord Lucien

Character sheet

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:36 pm

(OOC: It's ok Ruby, Assassin stated that any Templar was able to join.)

"I was expecting such a notable figure in society to have strong sense of willpower. I dislike such traits, it makes the job ever more difficult." The Grand Master replied. He admired this Assassin's bravery. "It is important you give me any valuable information I want... We know of your family and their whereabouts... Their lives are in danger, just as much as yours is right now." The Grand Master said with a grin. He paused. "Now... I'd like some personal information... For example, what is your status in the Order of the Assassins?" The Grand Master asked the Assassin straight up, straight to the point. It was more then likely that l'aigle would respond accurately.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:48 pm

Ruby stood to the side and watched, sort of sad that her master didn't notice her presnce. After the both stopped talking she voiced up. "Master leave him with me for an hour or two." said Ruby. "I bet I can make him talk." Ruby licked her lips after saying that. They had the advantage, they knew his family and he was tied up with no way of escape. Unless he was released he wouldn't be going anywere soon.
Back to top Go down
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer
Assassin de Maître

Character sheet

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:57 pm

l'aigle's eyes widened. He had expected they'd be able to track his family down after his identity was revealed... But, he didn't want to hear it for himself. His life was in danger, but, his life at the cost of his families was the least important. He had to remember however, if they kill him then they won't gather any information. It was a bargain, and l'aigle took his chances. He knew his family would be safe at least for a few days. There were guards stationed all over his families manor. "I refuse to give you any information, écume!" l'aigle replied, now looking upward into the old mans eyes. He scowled. He was angry... How dare they. He then calmed down. He'd have to remain vigilante if he wanted his family to survive, and himself to resist whatever was about to come to him. The Vampire offered that she would interrogate l'aigle. That little bitch, now she wouldn't have to worry about any kind of fight, she was able to toy with her 'victim' especially since he was tied up now. The only thing l'aigle had to say was... "Apportez-le sur vous la chienne inexercée de sang!!!" l'aigle yelled proudly in french. He was a powerful and proud Frenchman, this wench wouldn't get the best out of him either.
Back to top Go down
Lord Lucien

Lord Lucien

Character sheet

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:02 pm

l'aigle was particularly stubborn, and even then refused to give off information. Apparently this Assassin was willing to take quite a lot of risks for the preservation of justice. But, wasn't keeping someone else out of danger even though you're in danger really justice? ...Apparently not. Apparently such an act is unjust in this man's perspective. Lord Lucien understood quite a lot of languages, and the things he was saying were quite insulting, however, being as old as he is, he hadn't cared for his victims nonsense. The Vampire offered to interrogate him, it would ease the work for the Grand Master. He nodded. "Do what you want with him Vampire. You have 2.5 hours... Keep him alive; I may find use for him later. Perhaps to make an example of our power..." The Grand Master said deviously. He then turned around and walked outside of the room with his 'cane'. "...Préparer à une douleur." The Grand Master spoke in the Assassin's language just to taunt him. He opened the door quietly, and exited the room... He'd leave the Assassin with the Vampire of the Knights Templar. Perhaps she will get answers out of the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Ruby smiled happily. "Yes master." said Ruby. Once the grandmaster left she walked up to him. "Hmm… you actual sort of cute..." said Ruby looking the assassin over. "It's a shame... I will interigate you like every other male I interigate but I thing I'll have more fun with you." She leaned over and began kissing him on the lips. That lasted for about 2 minutes before she moved out of the way and punched him in the gut. She smiled evilly licking her lips. "Thats only a taste of what is going to happen." said Ruby. Chances are for him, he probably won't like the next two and a half hours.
Back to top Go down
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer
Assassin de Maître

Character sheet

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm

She began taunting him... Flaunting herself in order to enrage l'aigle, and get to him. He wouldn't allow her to damage his spirits. She grinned devilishly, and her lips glued on to his own soft lips. He refused to enhance the pleasure she could be getting from such a kiss with such a deadly man, and simply tried his hardest to prevent his lips from deeply clasping with hers. She eventually stopped kissing him, and let go of her grasp. "Is that intended to harm me, mon beau Vampire." He said smirking tauntingly. She then moved out of his way, and punched him straight in the gut. Her superior strength enhanced the damage by quite a lot. "Agh!" He grinded his teeth together due to the pain, however, he refused to cry out in pain. He looked up into her eyes, he wanted her to personally witness the man she was beating, he wanted to make things personal for her, in hopes that she would eventually prevent herself from furthering his torture. "...If you keep that up, I won't be very beautiful anymore." He added tauntingly. He smirked once more.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:35 pm

"Maybe not, but atleast I would of gotten what I wanted while you were." said Ruby. She began to cuddle with him. She new that he couldn't inflict harm on her so she wasn't really holding back. She started to kiss him on the neck. Moving from the base of the neck to the lower ear. She bit his neck, hard enough for it to hurt but not hard enough for him to bleed. "You will losen up, they all do." said Ruby cuddling with him again. "I can seduce any man, don't think your different because your an assassin." She moved closer resting her head on his shoulder and wraping her hands around his chest pulling him in. "So why don't you be helpfull and tell me your rank?" said Ruby with inocence.
Back to top Go down
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer
Assassin de Maître

Character sheet

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Suddenly the Vampire began cuddling with l'aigle. Normally this would be the comfort he needed... However, under the current circumstances he wasn't really thinking about growing fond of anyone, and he certainly wasn't thinking about making love with anyone either. The Vampire began kissing his neck and ear, and face in general. What was he to do? He was tied up, and escaping this Cathedral... Even this woman was nearly impossible at the moment. Physically it wasn't harmful until she bit his neck. It was painful... But, he didn't feel her teeth within his flesh. Fortunately he didn't feel any blood dripping either. She then calmed down and rested her head on his shoulder. He could also feel her arms cushion themselves around l'aigle's slender build. It was uncomfortable for the Assassin, he was well aware that seduction was a type of interrogation technique, but, this woman who was feeling him up was a sadist, and that absolutely kept him cautious of his situation. Even with all the sensation she had asked what l'aigle's rank was but he still refused to say a word. "Allez au diable!" He said aggressively as he ignored her. Certainly a seductress didn't like to be ignored, their whole purpose was attention from the man/woman he/she was seducing. "...I will not tell you a thing here Vampire... Perhaps we can speak if you release me from this torment." l'aigle replied softly. He turned his head slowly, and looked her in the eyes, his grey eyes were glistening smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:56 pm

She moved her finger across his chest. "But what's the fun in that?" asked Ruby. "And you don't have to call me vampire." Ruby mover her self so she kneeled in front of the Assassin. She sat up and brought his head to her chest. She let it rest there. "You can trust me, I'm your friend, I'm different then the other Templars." said Ruby not letting him moved his head. "You help me and I help you." After a few more minutes she let him move his head and started kissing him again before bitting him on the ear. "What ever you want to do to me just ask, and I'll do." said Ruby. "All I ask his for you to tell me what I want to know."
Back to top Go down
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer
Assassin de Maître

Character sheet

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:46 pm

This woman continued to try and charm l'aigle. She was getting more attached to her prey, so attached that she placed his head in between her chest. l'aigle couldn't move his head, for she had stuck it there. Eventually however, she removed his head from her chest, and continued kissing him, and even biting his ear. It was a bothersome act, l'aigle couldn't escape her, even if he exited the room, he was certain the Grand Master was outside waiting for him. She said you help me and I help you earlier. "I seek not physical stimulation, but release from the Templar clutches. If I am to give you the answers you seek, I will not, for I know you will not release me." He scowled as he looked at her angrily. "Leave me be!" l'aigle quickly spun on the ground, stretching his right leg out he surprisingly tripped her. Although his wrists weren't free, his legs were. He then rolled around her and reached for one of her throwing knives, he grabbed a hold of one, and began slicing the rope around his wrist with one of his tied up hands. He began doing this very quickly, trying to cut free before the Vampire could get back up. ...I must. He thought to himself desperately.

Soon enough he sliced the rope. He then tumbled forward to avoid her grasp, gaining distance. Perhaps outside the Grand Master was thinking the two were being 'wild'. l'aigle stood up, and got into a judo stance. "Prepare yourself! If I am to be stuck in here with you, then you will suffer as well!" l'aigle yelled. He charged for her his fists were clenched, ready to smash her face... He was finally releasing his animal instincts... He was trapped and he knew it so he figured why the hell not?
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Ruby yelp as she was tripped. The assassin manage to get free. But instead of running he attacked her. Which was stupid. She grabbed his fist and flipped him over her head. She ran over and grabbed some more rope. Fighting him down she tied him back up. This time she also tied his feet. He was now tied up to the same wall just that his feet were also tied. She calmed down after he was tied down. "I normal don't like to rush but you are very peristant." said Ruby unbuttoning her top. When it was unbuttoned most of her breast were covered by the top but the middle of her chest could be seen. She sat on his lap and started kissing him again. She tried being gental and slow but it didn't work so she decided to do the opposite. She stopped kissing him for a second. "Attacking me was foolish, I am stronger then you."
Back to top Go down
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer
Assassin de Maître

Character sheet

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:15 pm

l'aigle's counter attack was unsuccessful. It would have been anyway... His technique was blunt, but, her strength was far more superior and his agility proved to be somewhat ineffective in such a closed space. He was brutally swung over, and tied down once more. This time, his ankles were also tied down. He was knelt up against the wall once more as the Vampire continued trying to arouse him. He was about ready to simply give them the information... But, some strong part of him forced him to refuse to do so. It was willpower, however a selfish willpower. "What is wrong with you...? I do not desire you. You will not seduce me! Vous chienne!!!" He shouted loudly. He headbutted the woman heavily right in the face. He could feel some of her blood drip from her nose and mouth on his forehead and hair. It was a desperate tactic, but he was tired. She was wearing him out... And in such a small room it was difficult managing his calmness. He had been strapped for roughly two hours with a woman constantly putting more weight on him. While she was knocked back, he suddenly released his hidden blades from the front of one his shoes, and slice upward across her chest. Blood had spurted out from the slash he gave her. He then huddled his upper body forward in his knelt position, and brought his other leg up over his head, slicing the rope tied around his wrist. He then took off his shoe, and used it to slice the rope off his ankles. He placed his shoe back on, and retracted the hidden blades.

He stood up on his hand, and stretched his legs outward with the hidden blades released. He quickly and strangely began spiraling around in his current position, his two long hidden blades would be difficult to avoid in such a small space, he began slashing the hidden blades in the front of his shoes everywhere around him, he was certain that they'd slice the Vampire up.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Avoiding the blades was a challange. She was able to a void the blades but her top wasn't so lucky. When she realised that she was topless she covered up with an arm. She grabbed the assassins leg and there was a snap. "Talk assassin!" said Ruby. "You should on talked and you would be feeling something else!" shepunched him in the gut with her free hand. This guy was lucky she was under orders to keep him alive. She punched him in the face. "Your a lot of trouble." said Ruby. She then kicked him in the crouch. "Atleast we don't have to worry about kids." Her two and a half hours were almost done. "Your defeated." said Ruby. "So talk."
Back to top Go down
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer
Assassin de Maître

Character sheet

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:34 pm

She managed to avoid his blades. Her agility was very impressive... Highly unexpected in a Templar. His blades had however cut her top off. It wasn't something l'aigle was trying to do though. She then managed to grab his ankle and snap it, she quickly lunged a punch at his stomach, it made l'aigle fly and hit his back heavily against the wall. He shrieked in pain. She then went for his face, but, he managed to roll to the right of her smash, and it shattered part of the wall, he then countered her by slicing at the side of her waist with the tip of one of his hidden blades. Then she went for his crotch, he made sure to jump upward, and bounce backward off the wall to get behind her. He struck her with another one of his hidden blades, this time making sure to let go swiftly. His technique wasn't enough and she managed to surpass him. He couldn't escape her, at least in this room. She demanded he talk to her... She was probably ignoring the cuts all over her body now. He coughed loudly before he could speak. he then cleared his throat. There was some blood dripping from his mouth from the smash she had caused to his stomach. He wiped his mouth, clearing the blood away, even though some more simply began dripping once more. "...You Templar will never get an answer out of me. I am determined to preserve my Order... It is my responsibility." He said. He then past out again... His body was exhausted. Adding to the bashing she had given him while he was tied up, and struggle it required of him to break free not once but twice, he hadn't ate or drank anything... His body was weak now. He gave it his all.
Back to top Go down
Lord Lucien

Lord Lucien

Character sheet

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:42 pm

From outside of the room, the Grand Master could hear a lot of chaos. It involved bashes, smashes, and slams even slices. There were some sharp sounds, heavy sounds, etc... The Grand Master couldn't imagine what was being done to him by the mighty Seductress. He knocked on the door, but, apparently no one had heard him. He simply opened it, and walked right in. He was surprised by how much damage was dealt. She must've extracted the information with such a struggle... Or perhaps the Assassin had exhausted himself. "Did you gather any intelligence from him?" He asked the Vampire who was torn up, and very naked. He didn't mind looking at what he was seeing, so, he failed to move his stare. "...Did he do that to you? Or did you do that to him?" He asked pointing out the fact that she was nearly naked. He was a little frustrated on the limit she had to take. And was hoping she actually gathered information. The Assassin didn't say a word for he was knocked out cold once more... But, did she "go" to hard on him? Or was there actually fighting involved. "...I'd like to know what happened." He didn't even ask the Vampire to put her clothes back on, for, he simply didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:58 pm

"Sadly master, he was able to resist my charm." said Ruby. She blushed at the fact he stared at her when she was topless. "Oh... It was a little of both... Mostly him." said Ruby inocently. She moved her arm that was the only thing covering her chest a bit. "He fainted... I think was the lack of food... Or maybe I was to rough for him..." said Ruby. "Um... I don't have a top... He cut it up with hidden blades he had in his shoe." Ruby paused. "All that I learned from him was a colorful french vocabulary." said Ruby. "He escaped from his binds a few times... Which is why I'm a bit chopped up. But I would do it again you please master."
Back to top Go down
Lord Lucien

Lord Lucien

Character sheet

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:04 pm

The Grand Master was dissappointed to hear that she hadn't extracted any of the information the Grand Master desired. He paused for a moment. What would he do with the man now? Should he publically get one of the Templar's connections to hang him, displaying an example. Or... Should he preserve the man, and keep him in his captivity? "What do you advise we do with him? I am certain he won't be giving us any information we want to know." The Grand Master asked the Vampire. He waited for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:15 pm

"Yes, but it might lure someone who will." said Ruby. "He is a higher up." She walked over to the assassin. She kicked him in the crouch. "Well these assassins are rumored to have families, now he will have trouble staring one." said Ruby putting her arm down. "I hope you don't mind master, my arm gets tried easily if it's in the same position. If you wish for me to cover up again I will." Ruby paused again. "word will easily spread that we captured an assassin."
Back to top Go down
Lord Lucien

Lord Lucien

Character sheet

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:29 pm

The Grand Master witnessed the Vampire kick the Assassin in the groin. She advised that they use his body to lure in others. She had asked if she could move her arms away from her breasts. "I don't care." The Grand Master replied. Obviously the actions she had comitted with the Assassin got her aroused enough to ask him that. She said that word will spread that they capture an Assassin. "No, word will not spread actually. He is an Assassin afterall. And if he is a higher up he will remain more secretive then them all... The Order's actions are always mysterious, in the shadows. No Citizen will realize an Assassin is dead, but, they will suspect something horribly wrong has happened to the popular Archduke of Marseille." The Grand Master pointed out smirking. "Where should we move the body? Or should we leave it here...? If he gets too familiar with one place he is bound to escape it. What do you think we should do with the body?" He sort of asked the same question once more.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:38 pm

"I say we bag it and use the control we have in France to charge him of betrayal of his county." said Ruby. "get him publicly hanged infront of the assassins and public." She had her arm to her side. She moved a bit closer to the grandmaster. "He will probably wake with in the hour though so we could wait to interigate him again."
Back to top Go down
Lord Lucien

Lord Lucien

Character sheet

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:54 pm

"There is a major problem... We don't have control in France. It is the one place our influence doesn't span very far in... King Louis XIV rules it carefully." The Grand Master informed her. "I see no use for his corpse... Perhaps we could use him as bait. Afterall we do know where he is from. A City in France called Marseille... If we hide his body there, the Assassin's will bound to be lured in, and then we can capture one of them, disposing of this Assassin's body in the Rhine river... Although he may be strong willed, others aren't going to be. This Assassin is of superiority, which means he has more experience, thus more to protect which is why he is so special and strong-willed. But, if I can't use him, then there is no point in keeping him alive. We will use him as bait, and then kill him." The Grand Master finalized his command. Before he left he gave the Vampire a chance to comment on his plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Under a New Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Wing   Under a New Wing Empty

Back to top Go down

Under a New Wing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed: Bloodtide :: In-Character Zone :: 17th Century :: Spain :: Sevilla :: Seville Cathedral-
Jump to: