Assassin's Creed: Bloodtide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Bloodtide

Relive the Assassin's Creed experience in this Assassin's Creed RPG. Assassin's Creed: Bloodtide is a non-canon tale revolving around the storyline, and constant battle between Assassins and Templars. Follow your own destiny, in this epic RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Victims of the night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet
Name: Ruby Kimiro
Faction: Knights Templar

Victims of the night Empty
PostSubject: Victims of the night   Victims of the night EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Ruby had been in London for weeks by now. The day was still active as very, even a bit more rushed. People didn't stay out at night, they were to afraid of the vampire. Right now Ruby was walking in the streets of London. It was twlight and almost time for Ruby to go hunting. She decided this was the last week she would go hunting for a while. She would make them think they're safe then strike again. The sun finally set. The hunt began.
Back to top Go down
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer
Assassin de Maître

Character sheet
Name: laigle-Dieudonné de France
Faction: Order of the Assassins

PostSubject: Re: Victims of the night   Victims of the night EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:55 pm

l'aigle had been investigating the strange Vampire cases, thinking they would lead him to the Templar. It was something so strange, and so powerful that intrigued him. He had been in London for roughly 2 days, and still without any evidence of a vampire. He was wearing his black cloak as usual, and decided he'd further his investigation by roaming outside in the streets of London at night. No one was outside, these occurrences had frightened them inside their houses. As l'aigle continued roaming the streets he noticed that even citizens that were so afraid had actual garlic hanging from their porch ceiling. They had actually believed something supernatural was occurring here. Someone whose jaws were so powerful they could easily pierce through another's neck. Yes, there were such supernatural events, but, what was normally behind them wasn't the being at all... It was normally a Piece of Eden. Vampires were notoriously known for being beyond human standards, and the only thing capable of giving that to someone would be a Piece of Eden. It was another reason why l'aigle pursued this Vampire, for he suspected he/she was involved with the Pieces of Eden, which means that he/she is bound to be a Templar. While on leave he left his Consorts in charge of his Manor, he had informed everyone that he'd be vacationing in Spain. That was quite a lie. But, the public believed the beautiful Archiduc de Marseille, for he truly was a good man.

He had been wondering the streets, and stalking those poor travelers from rooftops for roughly two hours now, still, he had yet to find any evidence of these Vampire Cases... He continued his search. He'd lure the Vampire towards him soon enough. To the Vampire he was merely an unsuspecting victim.
Back to top Go down
https://assassinscreed.forumotion.co.uk
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Victims of the night   Victims of the night EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:46 am

Ruby walked out of an alley way after the first kill of the night. She continued the walk the streets. Looking like she was trying to get home somewere. The Rosario swung back and forth as she walked. She turn the corner and saw a man. "Excuse me sir!" said Ruby. "Do you mind walking me home? With all this talk about a vampire I don't want to walk out side alone." She said this as innocently and as suductivily as possible. To Ruby this was all a game.
Back to top Go down
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer
Assassin de Maître

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Victims of the night   Victims of the night EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:40 am

l'aigle had been walking quietly in the streets, and roof-hopping silently as well, as all Assassins are trained to do. It wasn't until roughly three hours into his search that he heard a man cry out in pain, and then go completely silent, a long with the rest of the district the Vampire popularly stalked in. He quickly hopped from roof-to-roof to go to the former noise's location. When he arrived there, all he saw was a corpse, with the signature bite marks. He examined the corpse, hoping to find some hint as to how the woman kills. Apparently she uses a choker, and some more tools, and probably bites her victims necks. Whoever this person was, he/she was a sick serial killer. Roughly 25 minutes later, a woman had approached him. Immediately this was a strange occurrence. No women would dare even wonder outside especially with all this news. And traditionally woman remained at home taking care of the house while their husband was out working. He suspected this strange, lonely woman was the Vampire everyone spoke of. She was charming, which probably gave her an advantage on her male victims, if this was in fact her. l'aigle decided he would play along with her game, already suspecting she was the killer. Although she wouldn't know it, he was cautious. "Certainly ma'am." l'aigle said from under his black hood. Also what supported his accusations is why the hell an innocent woman would ask a cloaked, shady man to walk with her, if he himself looked like that of a Vampire. She walked towards him. "Where is your house? Or are you going to lead me there?" l'aigle asked. Depending on her answer, it would further his own suspicions.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Victims of the night   Victims of the night EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:00 am

(OOC: a choker is a necklace not a weapon)

Ruby walked up to the man. "It's south of here, past the bridge." said Ruby. "I have a job at a local inn. Normally I would stay there but all the rooms were filled so I have to head home." They walked over a bridge to a district that had alot of buildings and ally ways. "The recent vampire attack have scared lots of people, according to the rumors no females have been attacked yet but I don't want to be the first." She turned down the allyway. This is were she was going to make her kill. She stopped and turned around. "Thank you for taking me this far." said Ruby. "Now please die quitely." Ruby flew at the man.
Back to top Go down
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer
Assassin de Maître

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Victims of the night   Victims of the night EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:07 am

(OOC: A choker also refers to someone who chokes people. I suspected you were using the choker to kill others.)

l'aigle had led the woman towards her supposed 'destination'. It was clear that she could easily be leading him into a trap. He had immediately suspected so when she led him through an alley way, it was the perfect place to commit murder. No one would even find his corpse until the next afternoon because it would be concealed by this narrow passage, and interconnection amongst other roads and alley ways. His suspicions were correct, and she dove towards him... It was strange, she was literally flying his way. A Piece of Eden had to be involved, this was supernatural. He examined her briefly, but, she had quickly engaged him. He had easily back flipped out of her swooping range, and threw two throwing knives directly at her shoulders. "I was certain you had been the one I have been looking for." l'aigle stated sternly.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Victims of the night   Victims of the night EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:16 am

Ruby pulled out her battle fans to block the throwing knives. She floated in the air. "Looking for me?" said Ruby. "I'm flattered you must be an assassin been wanting to kill one of you. She put her battle fans away and floated over to a wagon aganist a wall. She picked it up easily and threw it at the man. She pulled her fans out again and flew behind the wagon. She opened the fans getting ready to slash at the assassin.
Back to top Go down
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer
Assassin de Maître

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Victims of the night   Victims of the night EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:21 am

As soon as l'aigle saw the woman virtually lift a band wagon, and lunge it directly at him, l'aigle had suspected that whatever her Piece of Eden was, it had given her superior strength, and the ability to fly. The band wagon came dashing towards him, and she followed closely behind it. Before it could collide with l'aigle he dashed back swiftly twice, and then back-flipped against the alley wall, and pushed himself as hard has he could directly in the woman's direction. He was literally soaring through the air. He readied his dagger, by pulling it from behind his cloak, and clashed with the woman in mid-air, he parried her fans, and sliced forward as if he darted straight through her. He landed on the other side softly after rolling, and turned his head slightly to check if his slash had actually gotten in contact with the Templar. He hadn't said a word as he looked back at her thinking she would crash into the broken wagon beneath her.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Victims of the night   Victims of the night EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:32 am

Ruby was able to move from the slash. However a thin cut on her arm was bleedin lightly. "Great now my arm has to heal why can't you just die like the rest." said Ruby a bit upset. She charged at the assassin and began cutting and slashing. The Rosario moved with her body. She flew backwards to get some space from the assassin. "Your very annoying you know that, you won't die." said Ruby. "If I don't make the populus fear the vampire how can I contorl them?"
Back to top Go down
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer
Assassin de Maître

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Victims of the night   Victims of the night EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:40 am

She had avoided the strike, however, it turned out there was a little of blood spilled, a cut on her arm, he noticed as she turned around towards him slashing, and thrusting her battle fans. If he had slashed deeper, he would've teared her arm open, it was an action he had regretted, for her attacks were swift, possibly due to her strength. He turned his entire position back towards her, and quickly pulled out his rapier, and swiftly began blocking her attacks, he was using a combination of his dagger's back-hand grip, and his rapier's single-hand grip. She was swift, and l'aigle was having trouble keeping up, but he managed to remain completely collected in battle, and knew where and where not to focus his energies. She had jumped back to gain some distance, he jumped back as well, taking advantage of her dialogue by giving himself some breathing time, although he could breath for a long time. His stamina was in excellent condition, he had to be diligent, laziness would get him killed. "So... That is the Templar's plan; to manipulate the populace. I cannot allow it." l'aigle said. He then threw four throwing knives, two at her left, and two at her right, missing intentionally. He swiftly whipped out his thin, invisible black wires (especially since it was night time) and caught the two throwing knives on each wire. He tugged on both wires, and the four throwing knives came darting from behind the vampire. He was hoping it would pierce her upper back, paralyzing her upper body temporarily. He scowled.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Victims of the night   Victims of the night EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:57 am

"To bad I already control most of it." said Ruby. She dodged the knife, but when to returned she barely dodged them two small cuts were on her shoulder. "What type of man are you? Hurting a woman?" said Ruby. She threw some of her own knivies. Hoping she could get some hits. She hadn't hit him once and he had hit her. She had a piece of Eden and didn't think it was fair.
Back to top Go down
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer
Assassin de Maître

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Victims of the night   Victims of the night EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:04 pm

l'aigle's technique hadn't worked as he planned, and his four throwing knives returned to him along with his two wires. The wires retracted back into his wristband, and the throwing knives returned to his hands. He placed the throwing knives away, and charged towards the Templar. She had thrown some throwing knives in response, however, he swung his Sword 90% accurately, and parried each knife, except one which he sidestepped away from, but still got a cut on his left cheek. He was close enough to the Templar to thrust his Sword straight through her abdomen, and he went for it. He quickly thrusted his blade directly towards her. It was a swift movement, and would be difficult to dodge now that he was so close. He scowled as he looked into her eyes. "Soon, you will control nothing at all." He said, tauntingly.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Victims of the night   Victims of the night EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:11 pm

Ruby pulled out her fan. As the sword jabbed forward she let it get caught in between the fan parts. She closed the fan trapping the sword. The sword still stabbed her but it wasn't deep. She took her chance to send a punch at the guy. "Will you die!" yelled Ruby.
Back to top Go down
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer
Assassin de Maître

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Victims of the night   Victims of the night EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:22 pm

l'aigle hadn't suspected she was capable of pulling her fans out so quickly. He felt the Sword pierce her stomach, but, not as deep as he had liked. Nothing had been going according to plan. With his sword trapper, she let go of one of her fans, and threw a punch at him. He was able to jump back in time since his Sword had no longer been trapped. He managed to take the Sword with him. His breathing had accelerated a bit, she had become more troublesome then l'aigle would ever had known. Also, he just barely escaped a punch that would lunge him across the street, against a wall. He looked up at her as he started gaining control over his breathing once more. Before saying anything he stuck his blade through his scabbard, and stood up straight, once more gaining posture. His hood was still up, but, you could tell there was a bit of sweat falling from his forehead. After glancing at her for a couple of seconds he realized something... Earlier, when the Templar was slashing and thrusting her fans at him, the Templar's rosary had been dangling about, he hadn't realized until now that being so close to the cross attached to the rosary, there was a glow... It was faint, but, it was there. Normally Pieces of Eden glow when they are active. Now that this thought was in his mind, he took a second look at the Templar, but, his eyes caught the Piece of Eden, it was a small cross. "So... That is your secret." He pointed out. "You Templar constantly rely on your Pieces of Eden... I'm almost certain that you would be dead by now without it. Perhaps it hasn't been myself who needs to slash deeper, or throw more accurately. Perhaps it is the powers the Piece of Eden give you that have been holding me back." He examined that fact, and wasn't afraid to point it out to her. Now, she would realize exactly what her weakness was, and perhaps choke because of it.

Without saying another word, he began circling around her, and swiftly. As he was circling around her, he had also been dropping and throwing some of his own makibish spikes. They were small enough and being place down smoothly, and quickly enough that the Templar wouldn't notice. She didn't have the eyes of an Assassin afterall. He then halted his moving position roughly 20 feet away from her. She could fly, yes... But, that would be random. She was probably frustrated enough to ignore that fact, and would remain on foot. Which, would be her undoing. He stood a couple dozen feet away from her calmly. He was confident that this tactic would work. "Lower your weapons Templar. Make things easier for me." He ordered her, tauntingly in the proccess. He waited for her to respond. He had expected that that command would at least frustrate her, and she would charge towards him.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Victims of the night   Victims of the night EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:38 pm

"You will have to take it from my dead body before you get what makes me one of a kind." said Ruby. "Your skilled, your not a normal assassin are you?" Ruby began to walk towards the assassin. "You Are really, really annonying." said Ruby pulling out her fans. She walked a bit closer and stepped on the spikes. She yelled in pain and fell to a knee. She pulled the spike out of her foot. Realizing the assassin would try to take advantage of this and take her piece she flew up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer
Assassin de Maître

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Victims of the night   Victims of the night EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:43 pm

"One cannot define normal, obviously that is clear." l'aigle replied cryptically. Before she could fly into the air, l'aigle whipped out Lame Rapide. l'aigle then managed to shoot her 4 times... Even in the air, it was impossible to avoid a bullet, especially if you've walked closer within the shooters range. Now that she had been fired upon, he waited to see how the Templar would respond. At least two of the bullets he fired at her would've penetrated her skin, she may have had super strength, but, it wasn't real, it was the Piece of Eden which gave it to her. And no matter how strong she had been feeling, and expressing... She would feel the pain.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Victims of the night   Victims of the night EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:54 pm

She brought her arms up to defend her self. The bullets broke her skin and got stuck her her arms. Ruby yelled in pain. She had to escape, this guy was skilled and learned what made her who she was. There was no way she could win, not today. "Damn you." said Ruby. She turned around a flew away. She felt defeated, shocked and useless. She couldn't figure it out? How was that assassin able to beat her. How did he know about The Rosario or the pieces of Eden. She was defeated, she let him get in her head. She knew that the grandmaster would punish her for this.
Back to top Go down
Assassin de Maître
Developer
Developer
Assassin de Maître

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Victims of the night   Victims of the night EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:00 pm

After she was shot, she decided to retreat. l'aigle didn't feel victory, for she was still alive, and would certainly recover with time. He ran after her, dodging his own makibishi spikes in the proccess. But, the effort was useless, she had already flew away. He climbed the rooftop of a nearby building, and tried roof-hopping from one roof to another, but, even as he felt like he was getting closer, she had been getting farther. Eventually she was out of his range, and he was forced to prevent himself from exhausting even more of his own energy. Earlier he had thrown throwing knives, but, only wasted them. He was breathing a bit more heavily. He took his hood down once the Templar was out of range. He let the wind breeze through his warm, sweaty face, and in between his black hair. Although he had defeated her in combat, he didn't achieve his goal, he hadn't killed her, and he hadn't gathered the Piece of Eden. No one won this one. l'aigle would make sure to remember all he could about her, she was implanted into his superior memory, he'd be able to recognize her if he ever saw her again. At least she couldn't hide anymore.

(OOC: Alright, this thread is complete. I'm locking it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victims of the night   Victims of the night Empty

Back to top Go down

Victims of the night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed: Bloodtide :: In-Character Zone :: 17th Century :: Great Britain :: London-
Jump to: